Dr. Beth Haney, DNP-FNP-C, FAANP
An avid reader and life-long learner, Dr. Haney has achieved national recognition for her work in aesthetics, health policy and education. She is one of the <1% of nurse practitioners in the country with Fellow status from the American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
She works as an Assistant Clinical Professor at University of California, Irvine, (UCI), in the graduate nursing program and was awarded Faculty of the Year by her students in 2013.
Beth is the founder, owner and also a clinician at Luxe Aesthetic Center, a practice that specializes in non-surgical cosmetic dermatology, health promotion, chronic disease prevention and management.
She also works part time as a primary health care provider at UCI Student Health Center.
- 2016 Inducted as a Fellow of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Past President of the Board of Directors for the California Association for Nurse Practitioners (CANP) and has held leadership positions in CANP since 2008, both at local and state levels.
- Board of Directors for the YMCA – Orange County Region.
- Legislative Representative for CANP - Orange County Chapter
Other Professional Activities
- Created, developed and currently teaches the first and only aesthetic courses in the UC system through the UCI Extension program. The impetus is to provide comprehensive education to NPs, RNs, Pas, and physicians to allow them to practice effectively but above all, safely.
- Contributing author of two textbook chapters to Dermatology nursing essentials: Core curriculum for nurses 3rd Ed. (2016) published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, a Wolters Kluwer title.
- Reviewer for the Journal Of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Editorial board for the Journal of Pregnancy and Child Health
- Speaks nationally on aesthetics, business, leadership, and obesity.
- Author of Be You-T-Full: Looking Your Best With Botox, Lasers, and Other Magical Cosmetic Treatments, a book on cosmetic treatments and non-surgical options (2012).
Beth Haney contact information:
email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter - @BethHaneyDNP
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/drbethhaneydnp